Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Dad's Birthday...

I called Dad the day after his birthday...meant to call on the day of, but stuff got in the way...He picked up the phone and I used my usual greeting..."hi Daddio"....he greeted me wit his usual..."Hey SonnyBoy"...(that always makes me smile)...Dad has a way of making my calls to him, all about me...(which always gets my 'center-of-attention-bone aroused)..."SonnyBoy, how's the weather, how's the upcoming show, how's life???...Dad turned 78...when I asked him how he spends his days when he's not working part-time at Walmart as a 'Greeter', he said "I spend all my free time bowling, I gotta keep in shape ya'know". We ended our birthday chat the same way we end every phone conversation...."I love you Dad"..."I love you SonnyBoy"...I wish all gayboyz could have some of what I got...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home