Friday, June 17, 2005

It's a Family Affair

10 DAYS WITH THE IN-LAWS...I know what your thinking....
take that 'I'm so sorry for you' look off your face...
it was a great trip...(mostly)...of course it's
always a challenge to be in someones' home for that
long and maintain a high level of socialbility...
AND you have to smile all the time...my cheeks
still hurt...but here's the secret to making it
work...have a partner that understands the
challenges you have to face...have a partner that
checks in with you periodically to see how you are...
have a partner who will take care of your needs...
have a partner like mine....(I said LIKE mine...sorry,
you'll have to get your own)...
By the way...Providence RI is a pretty livable town...
I could see myself living there someday...AND I'd
be just a little closer to my own family...and be
able to spend more time with them....of course
then I'd have to play the attentive partner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home