Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Love...Exciting and New...

Climb aboard, we're expecting you...
Yes, that's right...I'm in a Love Boat kinda mood...Maybe it
was the Rolo Men's store with all of the red sartorial
splendor in the window...maybe it was the flecks of green
in Booblies eyes as we sat in the sunlit window of Peet's
Coffee...maybe it's the unexpected warm days nestled
in between the days of freezing cold....maybe it's the
thought of Valentine's day coming in the weeks ahead.

Booblie and I haven't spent much quality time together
lately...he's been extra busy with work...but I have a
surprise night on the town planned for when work slows
down a bit...maybe a dinner and a movie.

Here are a few of my favorite romantic films:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Brokeback Mountain
Bound
Vertigo
Dangerous Liasons
Roman Holiday
An Affair to Remember
When Harry Met Sally
Punch Drunk Love
Bonnie and Clyde

What's your favorite romantic film?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, all of my favorite movies end not quite the way I want them too, or are kind of silly, I love " Chick Flicks - but of ones on your list Id pick Brokeback Mountain - Roman Holiday(not ending the way I would want it too)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home