Thursday, June 30, 2005

Curtin Up...Light The Lights

My straight friend Eric invited me to go the
theater with him...who would have thunk it...
a straight man and a gay man...what a pairing...
he took me to see Edward Albee's play, 'The Goat, Or
Who Is Sylvia'...and can I just say, beastiality never
seemed so uhh, normal...not that I'm into it or anything...
for me stroking the kitty and spanking the monkey
are just euphemisms...nothing more...
but the main character falls for a
Tin Can Eater and makes you believe
it's as natural as peanut butter and chocolate...
(drool...peanut butter...chocolate)

but I digress...

maybe you have a dog or whatevah, that you
really, REALLY, LOVE...c'mon...tell the truth...
you've thought about it haven't you?
Go see this play and then tell me what you think.
On saturday I'll see Batman starring Christian Bale...
I'll let you know if a gay man can fall in love
with a BAT
and live
happily
ever
after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home