Saturday, August 06, 2005

What if God was one of us....

What if doing the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
What if Hillary were President and Oprah was Vice President?
What if life was a bowl of cherries, but it was those
awful marischino cherries full of red dye #7?
What if people gave a damn about Africa?
What if Bush fantasizes about Tom Cruise?
What if the new Dukes of Hazard movie has serious subtext?
What if skip to my loo is what I do when I REALLY have
to pee?
What if bringing our soldiers home IS supporting our troops?
What if Republicans and Democrats were different?
What if dogs get embarassed when they poop in public?
What if Whitney and Bobby only use crack recreationaly?
What if Pamela Anderson and Dolly Parton got in the
same elevator...no wait...that's impossible.
What if Barry Bonds is innocent and it's just
water weight?
What if the Golden Rule was made the Golden Law?
What if Michael is not a child molester and he just
likes having young boys in his bed because...
wait, what am I saying?
What if...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

WOW Im' so glad you started blogging, I've linked your blog and now I will start to spread the word.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Johnny C said...

I came over from jacks site.. gotta say I love the what ifs... skip to my loo, now that is funny...

12:14 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Welcome to Blogland!!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home